Salary up to £80K•
Our client, an independent mobile games studio, is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the team. You will be involved in a new gaming division within the London team and the role will be pivotal in creating a new series of games from the concept and design phases through to completion.
- This role requires having an eagle-eyed view of the entire game, including Roadmap, UA, and Monetization.
- Working closing with artists and developers to define roadmaps and execute the vision and project timeline with strong leadership.
- This role requires strong analytical skills, the ability to understand your players, their journeys, and a firm understanding of your product KPIs.
- Several years’ experience, currently or most recently as a Product Manager in the mobile space, real-money gaming, dating app, LiveOps and CRM management.
- Social Casino, Esports, or PvP experience is a strong plus
- Experience leading your team from product conception to a live product.
- A strong analytical mindset will propel you in this role as you will be able to deep dive into details and provide knowledgeable oversight of all stages of the project.
- Experience executive, conceptualising and analysis AB tests on live products
- Client liaison management and preparation of findings and insights for presentation is key.
- Experience with Looker and Tableau and data languages such as Python, Matlab, SQL, and R
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org