The Company & Role
Our client, an international leader in the Marketing industry, is seeking a Project/Account Manager to join their team.
This role will include being the primary point of contact for clients, problem solving, managing the day-to day workflow and working with production and creatives. Understanding the creative and production processes is key. Strategic marketing and media from a top level all play an important role in the development of new business opportunities.
- Account Management of specific clients
- Able to carry out research for existing clients and new business opportunities
- Able to present effectively in writing and in presentations
- Writing reports, including meeting reports, client activity
- Writing or contributing to briefs, presentations, proposals for existing clients and new business prospects, and top line strategy documents.
- Brief work to Designers/Art workers thoroughly and comprehensively
- Ensure that all creative work is done on time to brief, keeping all team members updated always
- Ensure all work is approved internally and by the client, is thoroughly proof-read and produced to the highest standard.
- Brief all amends professionally and in writing, maximising efficiency to reduce re- working. Proof all amends.
- Manage all projects financially from producing accurate estimates signed off by client to accurate billing at each stage, thus maximising profitability
- Providing advice and counsel to clients on every day running of the account
- Assisting on strategy development
- Prepare and action a To Do list and New Business table weekly to help manage your time and client follow up efficiently
- Preparation of reports, presentations, pitch documents etc
- Input to costing budgets for existing client projects and new business proposals
- Maintain ‘Library’ of relevant files (Google drive, Drop Box, Vimeo)
- Develop finance skills with internal systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to express ideas clearly and convincingly in meetings and presentations
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to manage a team, coach and develop junior staff
- Commercial awareness and ability to manage accounts profitably and within budget
- Initiative and ability to identify issues and develop solutions
- Ability to ensure the team meets client expectations on a day-to-day basis
- Good organisational and workload planning skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to ensure team produces work to a high quality standard
- Ability to delegate work and monitor team progress to meet deadlines
- Creativity and an ability to generate ideas
- Motivation, ambition and desire to develop as a manager
- Desire to learn. Competence with required IT packages: Microsoft suite (Word,
- Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and InDesign word be great added value.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click ‘Apply Now’ above or send your CV through to email@example.com.
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help