The Company & Role
Our client, a fast-paced, modern start-up, is looking for a Receptionist to join their office of over 200 people in Central London.
The suitable candidate will have a friendly, outgoing personality who enjoys interacting with customers. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get their foot in the door with a growing company to kick start their career.
- Welcoming and greeting guests, directing and announcing them properly
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Being responsible for the morning office walk around to top up any supplies and report any issues ready for the maintenance team when they come in
- Managing and maintaining the reception area, ensuring it is tidy and presentable at all times
- Managing the meeting room diary in a proactive manner to ensure there aren’t any clashes
- Being responsible for accepting any deliveries to the office
- Ordering office supplies such as stationery and actively monitoring stock levels
- Liaising with the kitchen team to ensure supplies are kept topped up; responsible for placing food orders and ensuring timely delivery; escalating as necessary
- Arranging passes for new starters, taking pictures and updating as people join/leave
- Sorting the office post and ordering couriers
- Being responsible for the office lockers, distributing and maintaining records of the keys
- Assisting with desk issues such as missing keys, broken chairs etc
- Maintaining the store cupboard
- Actively handling lost property
- Support the Office Manager with adhoc requests and initiatives as required
- Organising and setting up supplies needed for Friday drinks/office events
- Assisting with amending the office seating plans – you will receive training
- Fire Warden and First Aider responsibilities – you will receive training if not already undertaken
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV through to email@example.com.
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help