Salary up to £30K + Commission•
Remote - UK Based•
Recruitment & Staffing
Bower Talent specialise in the recruitment and search for all levels of Admin, People and Operations roles, from Executive Assistants through to CPOs and COOs. The business is run by ex-EAs and we pride ourselves on helping people progress in their careers and working closely with clients to find the very best people for their businesses. We are working for a better style of executive search and recruitment that is ethical, efficient and engaging.
This role offers flexible working hours and flexible working location, with monthly travel to London, reporting directly to a Recruitment Director and responsibilities will include:
Client & Account Management:
- Researching, sourcing and identifying candidates according to a highly detailed specification from our clients using a variety of methods and tools.
- Account manage current Bower clients assigned to you during a live role.
- Shortlist candidates to the client as soon as possible with short intros on each profile.
- Quick, efficient interview setups at a time that best suits the client.
- Follow up for feedback on each interview and emphasise the importance of receiving feedback.
- Assist the rest of the team with their clients as needed.
- Ensure all communication with clients is clear and professional.
- Constantly review and improve the candidate experience (Response Time, Application, Registration, Temp Process, Offer Negotiating, useful materials etc).
- Candidate service checks and relationship development, with a focus on sales.
- Candidate customer service and care at the forefront of everything you do.
- Hold others in the business to account for their management and handling of candidates, occasionally picking up the slack in ensuring candidates are being circled back round to and the relationship is managed well.
- Generating new candidates through utilising LinkedIn, the database and your candidate network for Bower and Tech Warriors.
- Work with the recruitment team to screen candidates, put new candidates through Bower testing and arrange interviews.
- Conduct professional interviews, always taking into consideration Bower’s values and assessing if the candidates have the right skill set and personality traits for Bower’s clients. Giving honest feedback at all times.
- Meticulous updating of our CRM system with all candidate correspondence.
- Follow up with existing candidates periodically to check in with them and build relationships over time.
- Following up at set times with placed candidates to check how they are getting on and updating their notes. Working with them to find other business opportunities within their firm.
- Never knowingly mis-selling a candidate into a role.
- Ensuring constant and efficient communication with active candidates when engaged with a role.
- Giving thorough and useful interview prep for successfully shortlisted candidates.
- Ensuring all candidates let down for roles are communicated with and given feedback when possible.
Sales & Marketing:
- Check-in with placed candidates – for testimonials and feedback/sales calls.
- Ensure consultants are following up on candidate leads, opportunities and referral calls.
- Market mapping for Tech Warriors and Bower.
- Push LinkedIn and follow connections.
- Actively participant in the LinkedIn Community – connect with people and groups, talk and engage.
Admin – the majority admin is undertaken by our EA/Recruitment Coordinator but you will still need to be able to provide support as required.
- Ensuring we remain candidate focussed, treating them like clients and with the utmost respect at all times.
- Finding opportunities for driving sales and creating a strong sales pipeline via our key candidate contacts.
- Representing Bower in line with our values.
- Ensuring testing feedback is complete for each candidate.
- Ensuring constant and efficient communication with candidates.
- Working as part of an agile team to create a user-focused and successful service to candidates and clients.
- Improving Bower’s offering for candidates and creating external visibility of our methods to position us as the best in the market.
- Enthusiasm and focus on sales and ability to take the ebb and flow of the sales environment.
- Empathetic and consultative approach.
- Exceptional customer service and resilient attitude.
- Ability to cope with large workloads and a fast-paced environment.
- Team player and highly collaborative.
- Ability to work autonomously and to take full responsibility for your sales and remit.
- Recruitment experience desired.
- Sales experience advantageous.
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do reach out to us at email@example.com