Researcher – Executive Search
Salary up to £30K plus discretionary biannual bonus•
Our client is a leading executive search firm specialising in senior level corporate affairs and communications appointments. They operate internationally with offices in London, Frankfurt, San Francisco and New York.
Their approach is founded on integrity and partnership. They are exclusively retained by their clients, caretaking the search process from role design to candidate start date and beyond. No one is paid on commission, and they have a strong collegiate culture within their tight-knit team.
London with remote working
This position would suit an individual who takes pride in delivering excellent service, shows initiative and enjoys working in a team environment. In this role you will identify and engage with senior level professionals who are suitable for specific client assignments. You will assist in communications with the client, preparing detailed client updates. Each assignment duration is typically three to six months, and you will work in a team of three (Director, Consultant, Researcher). You will also conduct an ongoing programme of research and relationship- building with potential future candidates. Being curious to learn about different organisations will help anyone joining the team where in any one week you could be working with clients as wide ranging as a football club, a tech start-up, a government regulator, and a bank.
- Provide support in the delivery of search assignments to include research strategy; candidate identification; targeting / screening / conversion; production of written materials; project management; candidate liaison
- Contribute to the expansion of the intellectual property through research projects, capture of market intelligence, content pieces, and networking at industry events
- Further the network through identifying and approaching relevant communications professionals, arranging speculative meetings, maintaining a ‘catch-up’ programme with past contacts and co-ordinating marketing initiatives / events / international trips
- Support new business activity by collating pitch material, including comprehensive briefing packs, proposals, company / industry research, and attending briefing and pitch meetings
- Engage with the company’s Foundation by acting as a mentor to a trainee over several 10-week periods per year
- Management and training of interns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in either executive search or in the fields of communications, media, government, city and recruitment would be advantageous
- Previous experience of a professional working environment
- Team player with a strong ability to prioritise and collaborate
- Proactive and professional demeanour
- Multitasker who is able to keep calm under pressure and remain professional
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org