We are recruiting for a Researcher, for an executive search firm who specialise in sourcing and placing junior to mid- senior professionals into the Alternative Asset Management space.
As headhunters, our client’s job is to identify the most talented professionals in the industry, and provide support and guidance to both candidates and clients. As a member of the research team, you’ll be at the front line of this process. Therefore, a tenacious attitude and unrelenting desire to keep searching for the answer are useful attributes. You’ll spend a lot of your time information-gathering on the phone and in person, trying to find out as much about the industry and the people in it as possible.
- Supporting the consultants on existing and upcoming projects: pulling together market maps & longlists, sourcing new candidates and clearing candidates for specific opportunities, pulling together CVs and profiles, scheduling, preparing candidates for interviews and gathering candidate/client feedback
- Under the Consultant’s direction, contacting selected candidates on the database to discuss potential opportunities
- Keeping Kea’s database up to date with candidate activity, and client assignment activity
- Generating new candidates through utilising LinkedIn and the database as well as your candidate networks. You will also be responsible for booking in a meeting with any new candidate(s) you generate
- Attending candidate interviews (with a Consultant for at least the first 6 months) and writing up candidate profiles
- Working on specific research projects over the year: gathering information from candidates, asking for referrals, mapping the market etc
- Computer skills; familiarity with Word, Excel and Powerpoint – online research/website research
- Open and friendly personality with good sense of humour
- Hard working and self-starter attitude
- High professional standards
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a top university. Minimum 2:1 degree, no preference for subject.
- 6 months to a year prior work experience is a plus
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Excellent telephone manner; good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hard working and proactive with high standards
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong computer skills – Outlook, Excel
If you would like to apply for this role, please click ‘Apply Now’ above or send your CV through to email@example.com.
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help