Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a Gallery that specialises in modern and contemporary art, working closely with emerging and established international artists. From its inception the Gallery has championed painters and sculptors who display exceptional talent, technical skill and intrinsic creativity and with whom they have worked to produce world-class art exhibitions that translate to a global audience.
The Gallery represents a selection of renowned artists from all over the world, including the UK, America, Colombia, Spain, Italy and Russia. With three art galleries in London, they are committed to nurturing the careers of all our artists by offering professional support and providing the invaluable opportunity for artistic innovation.
Through a competitive, annual modern art programme they aim to deliver confident, informative contemporary art exhibitions that are accessible to everyone. The Gallery continues to host a variety of important museum-scale exhibitions, including inaugural art exhibitions of works within the UK and worldwide. The Gallery aims to be at the centre of the fine art world, playing a key role in London’s creative and cultural landscape.
You will be a strategic and technical member of the team who can develop and implement all digital activities to grow and enhance the company’s online presence, digital footprint, improve user experience, engagement and site conversion. You will manage a small team to help you execute various campaigns to ultimately drive revenue growth across Halcyon Gallery online.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role is perfect for a passionate, analytical, and creative digital professional to become an integral part of the team and contribute to the digital marketing, sales and brand awareness strategy across the business.
- Develop and lead the organisations digital marketing strategy and its digital calendar
- Manage initiatives aimed at increasing traffic, driving customer engagement and conversion
- Produce, develop and implement leading online sales strategies, including: websites, CRM, social & eCommerce
- Formulate and implement all digital marketing and media campaigns including SEO, SEM, Display, Programmatic and Social
- Partner, manage and ensure accountability of internal & external stakeholders
- Oversee the performance of CRM and email marketing results, set benchmarks & report on opportunities and insights weekly
- Analyse and provide insights around site traffic and other key eCommerce metrics with Google Analytics, dashboards, and relevant business tools
- Manage and mentor a small team to ensure various campaigns are delivered effectively, on-time and on-budget
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a senior Digital role, most favourably in a fast-paced retail environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong commercial focus to deliver sales results
- Solid understanding of eCommerce metrics and analytics data
- Experience with Google Analytics and proven ability to capture and collate data in a presentable and useful way
- Experience managing a team of specialists and mentoring and developing junior team members
- Ability to draw insights and make recommendations and implement changes to online store to maximise sales, conversion rate, average order value
- A positive, collaborative and solutions-focused attitude
- Proven longevity in previous positions
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do reach out to us at email@example.com