Senior Property Manager
Salary up to £50K•
Our client, a boutique property company, is looking for a proactive and forward-thinking Senior Property Management. You will be an integral part of customer and client relations through being the front face of the business and, with your experience in the central London property market, you will be able to excel the agency’s already established reputation.
- ARLA qualified to Level 4.
- Minimum 10 years property management experience & a proven track record of handling high-end clients.
- Strong knowledge of the central London property market.
- Support in the day-to-day running of the property management department and ensure that the senior members of the team are supported in their daily tasks.
- Ability to promote the agency’s services successfully, advise on current market conditions and work with the clients to suggest opportunities to increase value on their property.
- Managing the tenancy and maintenance needs of the property portfolio.
- Liaise with tenants, clients and suppliers to ensure proactive management of the relationships and properties and ensuring that queries and issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Work with the internal team to arrange any pre/end of tenancy works and discuss with the landlord and tenant.
- Management of invoices and ensuring that they are received and paid in a timely manner.
- Carrying out the property inspections and circulating findings/actions to the landlord and all involved.
- Report generation as requested by clients and third-party suppliers as well as building reports for internal purposes.
- Maintain and work in line with legislation, industry changes and market fluctuations.
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org