Social Media Manager
Salary up to £40K•
Our client is a rapidly growing mobile games studio, founded by a team from some of the biggest names in mobile games. Their guiding principle is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others.
About the Role
As Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for the strategic development and ongoing operational management of social and community channels for their mobile games. You will contribute to developing the social media strategy of the company that will help them make the most of their players’ engagement. You will have a holistic understanding of the dynamic landscape of established and emerging social media channels (channel strategy, content strategy, technology platforms and tools) – and you will analyse audiences’ interactions to build a roadmap to capitalize on brand opportunities.
You will be the players’ voice in the company – reporting to executives the key sentiments of their audience and proposed action items. You also will play a pivotal role in establishing their influencer marketing presence, working closely with influencers and influencer marketing agencies to grow our games’ reach.
- Execute and own the Social Media Marketing, Community Strategy and Influencer Marketing Strategy
- Build, execute and maintain player messaging and engagement strategies and campaigns on key platforms
- Regular reporting to the wider organisation on current community trends and sentiment
- Monitor social trends and incorporate findings into planned campaigns and initiatives
- Work closely with the wider Marketing Team to ensure consistent and impactful campaign execution
- Act on behalf of the players and bring their voice into studio team meetings and discussions
- Independent creation and successful execution of community-focused marketing campaigns
- Experience in moderating community discussions with large active communities, including the creation of style guides, tone and response strategies
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Community Management and Social Media Management experience are essential
- Gaming experience is a big plus!
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and a PS5 for Christmas
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org