Our client is an independently owned private office with a heritage of providing specialist wealth and investment management services to selected families, private clients, trust funds, pension funds and limited companies.
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised and efficient individual to assist the small team of 4. The role is diverse and the responsibilities range from providing support to the Directors to running the office.
- Diary and travel management for the directors
- Client support when required
- Acting as the first point of contact dealing with correspondence
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Producing documents as required including presentations, letters, reports, meeting minutes and emails, giving a clear, logical presentation, with excellent attention to detail and accuracy, and gathering input from the rest of the team.
- Managing all matters pertaining to office appearance, including liaising with service providers, cleaners, building management and utilities as required
- Order and maintain inventory of stationary supplies
- Other projects as required
- Experience of working in a professional office environment in an administrative role and providing high level support at Director level (or equivalent), including diary management and document preparation.
- A confident user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Experience of using other office technology to improve efficiency would be useful.
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner.
- An excellent communicator who builds trusted relationships with people at all levels.
- Energetic, reliable, adaptable and used to using their initiative.
- Highly organised, great attention to detail and a focus on getting things done.
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help