Up to £45k•
Our client, a Private Equity firm based in Mayfair, is looking for a Team Assistant. The Team Assistant is a business support role, providing support to the 2 partners and the investment team of 10 people. The Team Assistant is driven, with great attention to detail, and with a can-do attitude. They will be assisting the Investment Team on their daily admin. This role will also cover reception duties when the receptionist is on lunch or on annual leave.
Team Assistant Tasks:
- Scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Organising travel and accommodation.
- Preparing and submitting expense claims for the team members.
- Document preparation: producing, formatting and typing documents.
- Answering phones/ responding to enquiries.
- Support the Investment Team’s effectiveness by ensuring there is a highly effective level of administrative support to the team and its clients.
- Establish, maintain and develop as appropriate efficient office and administration systems and processes, to ensure the smooth and effective running of the office at all times.
- Cover Executive Team Assistant.
Assist in Front of House and facilities administration in the absence of Reception, which include:
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system.
- Log guests with building reception.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person (ensuring they receive VIP treatment) OR on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Prepares meeting rooms ready for client meetings; refreshments, lunches, audio/video technology, stationery.
- Booking catering facilities – organising lunches and liaising with Executive Assistant, Team Executive Assistant and Dealteam members.
- Booking couriers (local and international) and collecting office mail from mailroom.
- First point of contact for ongoing relationships with office vendors (including annual assessments).
- Work with management agents and adhere to the lease agreement.
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Work closely with dedicated IT Support Team to ensure information technology is in good order and communications regarding shut-downs and updates are shared with the company.
- Oversee set-up of new staff (new recruitment checklist for UK and US), including training and induction on office procedures.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click ‘Apply Now’ above or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help