EA & Team Manager
Up to £34k•
The Company & The Role
Our client is a fast-paced wealth management company based in the City of London and look after over one thousand clients.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a highly organised and efficient individual to assist two extremely busy Senior Advisers. The role is diverse, and the responsibilities range from providing support to clients as well as to the two Senior Advisers who work as a team. The Advisers sit on the Board of the company as well as managing and growing their own client bases with the support of two Assistant Advisers. Previous experience in an EA/Team Manager position is essential and ideally in the financial services, although this is not a necessity.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collate client information, organise client reviews, prepare illustrations.
- Client business submissions – manage cases to completion and work withinternal processing systems.
- Chase clients for funds, applications, and any required documentation to enablebusiness to be submitted.
- Scan paper Client Financial Reviews (CFR) to client files and input data ontothe digital database.
- Liaise with admin centres/third party providers on any business submission queries.
- Action meeting notes.
- Client fund switches, surrenders, dealing with letters of authority and liaising withexternal providers.
- Maintain accurate and up to date client information.
- Help to run a paperless office e.g. scanning documents and loading clientinformation onto the digital database.
Adviser & Team support
- Diary management & gatekeeper of two senior advisers
- Acting as the first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls of two senior advisers
- Reminding the two senior advisers of important tasks and deadlines
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Ensuring the team runs smoothly when the two senior advisers are out of the office
- Holding all team members accountable to tasks
- Typing up notes from internal meetings
Must have the following qualities or experience:
- Proven organisation skills
- Proven diary management skills
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Experience in ‘managing the manager’
- Professional, friendly and approachable manner to clients and colleagues, as well, at times be the first point of contact to clients, colleagues and providers.
- Able to work off own intuition
- Highly motivated
- Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience in a Team manager/EA role is essential
Salary and Additional Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Pension after qualifying period
- PMI after qualifying period
- Travel to work scheme
- Birthday lie in
- Sell holiday days for cash
- Bi-weekly fruit
- Monthly drinks
- Ad-hoc incentives
If you, or anyone you know would be interested in this role, please apply via our website or get in touch with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help