Our client, a leading Investment Management firm, is looking for a corporate Team PA to support a senior Partner and 3 direct line reports.
This role will involve heavy diary management and complex minute taking, therefore previous experience or an interest in financial services would be beneficial. The role is very varied and will also involve coordination of internal and external meetings, extensive travel management and organising events.
The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail, be intellectually curious, polished and professional, due to liaising with high level clients on a daily basis.
- Diary management & gatekeeper to a senior Partner and 3 direct line reports
- Coordination of internal and client meetings
- Travel – organising business trips, booking hotels/travel, writing itineraries
- Acting as the first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Ensuring the team runs smoothly when the senior partner is out of the office
- Minute taking
- Finance support – purchase ledger, expenses, invoices, CC Reconciliation
- Ad-hoc projects
If you would like to apply for this role, please click ‘Apply Now’ above or send your CV through to email@example.com.
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help