Our client is a boutique financial company and they are looking for a Temporary Receptionist to support their busy London office.
As their Receptionist/Front of House, you will be the first point of call for all of their clients. They are looking for a friendly, approachable and professional individual you can ensure the FOH operations run smoothly.
Front of House duties:
- Ensuring reception area, meeting rooms, kitchens and supply rooms are kept neat and presentable and stocked at all times
- Meeting and greeting all clients and visitors
- Management of meeting rooms, set-up and clearing between meetings
- Calling appropriate host upon visitor arrival and escorting guest to meeting rooms
- Logging and issuing access passes to visitors/staff and retrieve/terminate as required
- Taking inbound calls and transferring to relevant person or taking accurate messages
- Management of all incoming/outgoing post and booking couriers
- Booking taxis
- Copying, scanning and printing duties
- Ordering of office supplies including stationery, drinks, refreshments and general office consumables
Office Assistant duties:
- Organisation of meetings & conference calls
- Updating and maintaining employee contact list
- Helping with the induction of new starters; building pass, business cards, office show arounds
- Updating of documents and presentations as required
- Assisting with the organisation of office social functions and restaurant bookings
- Assisting the Office Manager with ad-hoc various duties.
- Previous office experience (at least 2 years)
- Discretion and professionalism
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent English language skills (written and oral)
- Able to work without supervision and under pressure
- Team player who shows good initiative to ensure FOH operations run smoothly.
Don't feel ready for the job yet?
Highly skilled, dedicated Personal Assistants without the hassle or cost of hiring. ibLE Virtual PAs invest time in their clients, enabling slick, insightful support.See how we can help